YMMV: Henry Rollins
- Archive Panic: We cannot even begin to try to list his total creative output, and he is still going strong to this day.
- Awesome Music: Many, but his time with Black Flag is probably the most obvious.
- "Liar" is another notable example.
- Add the entire End of Silence album to that, but especially "Low Self-Opinion."
- With the Rollins Band, he had "What's The Matter Man," probably most famous for its use in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3.
- Crazy Awesome: Listen to any of his spoken word works; or any time he opens his mouth, really.
- Face of the Band: Even though he is not a founding member, Henry is Black Flag to many.
- Iron Woobie: Some of the stories about his childhood, and "I Know You" and "Part of Me Died" from Talking From the Box.
- One-Scene Wonder: Most of his movie appearances barely rate cameos and he usually runs away with them. Similarly, he appears in the Def Jam Series only as the leader of the gym where the PC trains. But in multiplayer, he is the strongest character.
- Even in animated form he steals the show. Most people consider Mad Stan the best part of "Rats".
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks:
"Destruction. Will. Occur! Fuck yeah it will!"
- Get in the Van includes his annoyance at fans of Black Flag who told him he had "ruined" the band by taking over on vocals.
- Invoked in a bit about how a lot of bands "mature" and "grow" as musicians, and end up sucking as a result. Used as an example of why he loves Slayer, because they're always...Slayer.