YMMV: Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer
- Complete Monster: The title character Henry is a man who finds feeling only in murder. Henry kills several people randomly and explains his strategy for getting away with it in that he always mixes up his MO. When Henry befriends a twisted man named Otis, the two murder a whole family, snapping the young son's neck on camera. He murders Otis after catching him raping his sister Becky, who confesses she loves Henry. The next day, Henry is seen leaving alone, dropping a heavy, bloodstained suitcase in a ditch that contains Becky's remains.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The movie is based on the confession of alleged serial killer Henry Lee Lucas. It's now pretty well established that Lucas, while probably a murderer, was also a massive bullshitter who made up most of his confessions.
- Retroactive Recognition: Merle plays Henry.
- Moral Event Horizon: Henry crosses this by murdering a family.
- Sequelitis/First Installment Wins: Ever hear of Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer Part 2? Yeah, didn't think so.
- Special Effects Failure: Otis getting his eye gouged out.