- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: During the recording of "These Dreams", a fan named Sharon Hess, who was dying of leukemia, wrote to the band asking to see the sisters before dying, and got invited to the recording of the said song, loved it, and Nancy wrote dedications to her in the song's notes. Sharon died some time after the recordings were finished.
- Face of the Band: Due to the constantly changing lineup, only the Wilson sisters are really recognised as the band.
- Hollywood Pudgy: Ann began to gain weight, and then to keep the band's "image" up often Nancy was shown more prominently in videos and on the stage.
- Even Nancy got flak from video directors, according to Ann; they alleged that she needed to trim her thighs down.
- Les Yay: See Incest Is Relative.
- Moment Of Awesome/AwesomeMusic:
- Signature Song: A band so iconic has quite a few, with the main contenders being "Alone", "Magic Man", "Barracuda", "Crazy On You," or "These Dreams".
- Tear Jerker: The lyrics of "These Dreams" are a gut punch for anyone who's ever dealt with unrequited love or a lover who's gone.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: It's pretty obvious what the sisters were up to during the Dreamboat Annie era, if the lyrics of the title track are any indication. Ann has admitted that "Crazy on You" was written under the influence of Shrooms.