- Contested Sequel: Subverted. While neither the Quake fanbase nor the Wolfenstein Enemy Territory fanbase really liked the game, the popular opinion among both is that it's So Okay, It's Average. That doesn't stop some of them from trashing it, though.
- Counterpart Comparison: To the Battlefield series as a whole.
- Crazy Awesome: Go Strogg, take a Hog then ram it into every enemy vehicle that gets in your way until you die exploding in a fireball of glory that might also kill any pitiful human who happens to be nearby.
- Most Annoying Sound: By way of the Announcer Chatter being your Drill Sergeant Nasty.
"MCP disabled. Repair our MCP."
- Porting Disaster: Not 100%, but in general, the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions have noticeably lower review scores than the PC version, mostly due to several crucial elements being taken out, such as the persistent player character growth or the single player mode.
YMMV / Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
Quake I - Quake II - Quake III: Arena - Quake IV - Quake Champions See also: