- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The song Shut Up and Bounce probably exists to show off the personalities of Sam and Kunal. In that case, their personalities consist of brightly colored clothes and abs abs abs abs respectively.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Sam's fake flashback to meeting Kunal in Venice.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: When Sam's mother accepts Kunal as her son-in-law.
- Sam, Kunal and Neha's group hug on the beach.
- "Thank you for making me gay."
- Idiot Plot: Sam and Kunal seem to have no acquaintances in the city that would "out" them as heterosexual.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: For those who didn't like Abhi or expected Neha to actually end up with one of the two other main characters - who ended up just being Neha's bait and switch love interests (unless the viewer decides to interpret things differently) - the ending was rather annoying.