- Crowning Moment Of Awesome / Crowning Music of Awesome: The majority of their live performances. It is not unusual for them to sound better live than recorded. Even after singing and dancing for 3 hours. Examples include: Bolero (Encore), Love in the Ice, Mirotic and Tonight (Encore), which was probably written solely to show off their vocals.
- their 4th Live Tour. They filled up TOKYO DOME.
- A-Nation 2009.
- Becoming the first foreign artists to have eight number one singles on the Japanese Oricon chart, not to mention achieving so much success in Japan despite being Korean.
- They recently took over the Oricon DVD charts with zero promotion and probably set a record for having the most number of DVDs on the Oricon Top 10 Chart too.
- Their live performance of Share the World, one of the openings to One Piece at Tokyo Dome. Managing to nail Doushite immediately afterwards counts too.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Junsu's "OH MY GOD, SUN" during their Mini-Olympics at Saipain in the All About TVXQ Season 3 DVD.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: When Cassiopeia(DBSK's official fan club)surprised the boy's with a blue ocean during their performance of Stand By You at Tokyo Dome. The smiles on the member's faces say everything.
- Ear Worm: Many of their songs. Some of the best examples are Mirotic (Woah~oh~oh!), Rising Sun (RISING SUUUUUUUUUUUN!), Wrong Number, Triangle, Hug, Hey!(Don't bring me down), Survivor ("Ima daremo ga Sur~vi~v~o~r!"), and Why Did I Fall In Love With You (DOUUUUUUUSHIIITEE...kimiosukininatteshimattandarou?).
- Fridge Logic: In the story MV for Before You Go, the NDI agents burst into the mafia hideout guns raised...and then proceeds to not use their guns in the ensuing fight. At all.
- Ho Yay: Pick two members. ANY two members. Especially Hero Jaejoong and U-know Yunho. It has gotten to the point where many Yunjae fans are actually seriously debating when or if they're going to come out of the closet. They themselves also like to mind-screw their fans with intentional fanservice. The shining example of this is an episode of a drama they did, in which Jaejoong suspects Yunho likes him romantically. Although the episode is filled with pseudo-romantic moments, it ends up being only played for laughs.
- Let us not forget the interview where Junsu happily stated Yoochun is his wife.
- Or how Jaejoong consistently refers to Yunho as his 'other half'.
- Or how during a radio interview, the part where Yunho described his ideal lover went something like this...
Yunho: I like someone who can cook.
Jaejoong: I can cook.
Yunho: I like someone with straight hair.
Jaejoong: I have straight hair.
- It would just take way too long to list all their Ho Yay moments.
- They know about the Ho Yay, which is why the All About TVXQ DVDs include Couple Talk segments.
- Lately, there's been an increase of Yunho and Changmin, particularly certain scenes in the "Keep Your Head Down" MV and in the "Before U Go" MV, where Changmin's Berserk Button was pressed when Yunho was shot and the end of the video had Changmin and Yunho driving off into the sunset, rather than with Yunho and his girlfriend.
- Iron Woobie: Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun have all cried publicly over the split during their Thanksgiving Live concert while Changmin shed tears during their SMTOWN concert in LA. The only one who's not shown any emotions over the whole affair is Yunho.
- He promised himself he wouldn't ever cry again after his grandfather's death and true to his word, he hasn't. For ... oh just ten years and counting. The worst he gets is that his eyes become a little teary.
- Narm Charm: Arguably, this performance of "Rising Sun" during their T tour. Those costumes, Yunho's hair, Changmin's scream...
- Tear Jerker: Insa...just Insa
- What The Hell, Costuming Department?: Those owl eye carpet/fur suit *things* in Keep Your Head Down.
- Yoko Oh No: Any woman who has dated, is dating, or is even rumored to be dating any one of the members WILL get bashed by jealous fangirls.