YMMV: Digital Devil Story
- Adaptation Displacement: These books are virtually unknown outside of Japan, and even then, they're pretty niche.
- Evil Is Sexy: Loki's descriptions liken him to a bronze Greek statue.
- Fan Translation: Only way the English-speaking world is ever going to read these. French-speakers too.
- Narm: The OVA could look like this due to its dated looks. The synthesized music doesn't really help.
- Nightmare Fuel: The lovingly detailed descriptions of what Loki does to people. And how he eats.
- No Export for You: In spite of Shin Megami Tensei becoming much more popular in the west, to the point where even the previously Japan-only games are being localized and ported, this will likely never see the light of day in English outside of fan translations.
- What an Idiot:
- Nakajima. He summoned a deity-class demon with his program, sure, but he also neglected to include little details like the duration of the summoning, compensation, and conditions...
- Ohara has this as well. When Loki is defeated, she freaks out, and fiddles with the Demon Summoning Program, something she doesn't understand and can barely operate. She ends up summoning Set.