YMMV: Digital: A Love Story
- Crowning Music of Awesome: PAPER DOLLS
- Genius Bonus: The binary included in *Emilia's core dump translates into actual ASCII. "my name is emiliai was born to understand poetrybut accidentally fell in love"
- Most Annoying Sound: The modem dialing, doubly so because of the sheer number of times you'll be hearing it over the course of the game. Fortunately, it's skippable - odds are the only times you'll want to listen to it all the way through are right at the beginning for atmosphere, and right before you dial Arpanet for the last time after your farewell to Emilia.
- Player Punch: Both of *Emilia's deaths.
- Spoony Bard: *Emilia
- Strangled by the Red String: *Emilia falling in love with the player may give the impression of this since it happens over just a few conversations which, for the player, can appear to take place within minutes of each other. More justifiable when you consider that gaps of several days are implied to take place between posts and much of the interaction (including all of the player's messages) is glossed over.
- The Woobie: *Emilia. Poor sentimental AI.