* CompleteMonster: [[KillerRobot Kilobot]] is the DragonInChief to [[BigBad Dr. K]], the ArchEnemy of [[TheHero Cubix]], and the most vicious character in the series. A PowerParasite, Kilobot regularly drains innocent robots' life-energy throughout the series, plunging them into death-like comas in the process. When acting on orders from Dr. K, Kilobot goes out of his way to cause more destruction than remotely necessary, often times targeting [[WouldHurtAChild children]] and innocents [[ForTheEvulz for fun]]. Kilobot regularly defies his master's orders, trying to let a weather machine destroy an entire city, stealing a cloning device from a robotics corporation, [[FrameUp framing a hero for it]], then trying to blow up said corporation when discovered, and murdering Dr. K's [[MoralityPet best friend]], all on his own accord. [[TheStarscream Betraying Dr. K]], Kilobot executes Maximix, takes control of an army of Zombots, then plans to use them to [[RobotsEnslavingRobots turn every robot into his slave]] then TakeOverTheWorld, and, when his plans are thwarted, Kilobot makes one last attempt on Cubix's life by crushing his power core in his bare hands. Though appearing in a [[VileVillainSaccharineShow lighthearted series]], Kilobot was a depraved monster whose appearances [[KnightOfCerebus darkened the series considerably]].
* EarWorm: The opening theme.
* FridgeHorror: Imagine what would've happened if Kilobot was the robot Dr. K used the Solex to create.
* SoOkayItsAverage: As the years went, it developed said reputation. Not terrible, but not especially memorable.
* TheProblemWithLicensedGames: ''Cubix: Race'n Robots'' for the UsefulNotes/PlayStation and PC features awkward controls, terrible hit detection, the difficulty waffles between [[RubberBandAI unbelievably fast]] [[TheComputerIsACheatingBastard AI opponents]] and incredibly slow opponents (especially when you get the [[GameBreaker Zero-g engine 2000]]), and [[ItsShortSoItSucks Story Mode can be beaten within an hour, even on hard]].
* UncannyValley: Averted by making the robots look like toys, but used with the Robix spokeswoman with the purple hair. Even before TheReveal, there's just something slightly ''off'' about her.