- Crowning Moment of Funny: Dodger and Owen are afraid they're being stalked by 'The Wolf' in the library. The Cat Scare turns out to be the elderly librarian who doesn't bat an eyelid at the two teens holding each other.
- "Try German Philosophy. No one will bother you there."
- Hilarious in Hindsight: When Owen and Dodger are designing the Wolf's costume, they have this exchange:
Owen: My old roommate, he used to go hunting. He had one of those neon ski masks.
Dodger: Orange doesn't exactly inspire fear.
Owen: Come on, it's the new black.
- Retroactive Recognition:
- Hey look! Supernatural's Sam Winchester is Owen's roommate!
- And Julian Morris (Owen) is probably better known these days as Wren from Pretty Little Liars.
- Dodger is Night Bitch... and now Cassandra Cillian. It's notable that as Booth herself put it in a Reddit Q&A, she has a tendency to play murderers or murder victims.
- Rewatch Bonus:
- The janitor throwing a glare at Owen after he and Dodger say goodnight. Likewise "I'm not a fan of the PDA" makes more sense when you know the janitor is her father.
- Dodger's love of playing the lying game, especially where she doesn't participate herself, makes a little more sense since she's not rich and there on a scholarship.
- Dodger refers to the girl who got killed as a 'slut'. She's talking about her competition. Additionally she knows the girl was shot after the body was found, because she killed her.