YMMV: Counting Cars
- Alpha Bitch: Inadvertently invoked by a rich repeat customer. She jokingly tells Danny that he's not allowed to not sell her a car, which would be fine, but she's in his personal showroom and not looking in his actual inventory.
- Crack Is Cheaper: Once again, Danny's personal collection includes more than fifty cars. He regularly makes offers exceeding what he could expect to see in return for cars he's interested in personally.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: You might not think so looking at the premise, but there are some sweetly sentimental moments on this show, often combined with Tearjerker. For example:
- The creation of the Super Wheelchair mentioned on the main page, for a construction worker who lost three limbs and most of a fourth when he was electrocuted on the job.
- The shop building a motorcycle with custom sidecar for a man confined to a wheelchair and his wife, even rigging so either of them could drive it.
- A Cadillac convertible was restored in memory of a late father by his family. Danny took the man's cowboy hat out in the car for a symbolic ride.
- Danny tried to buy a Dodge Charger with some minor cosmetic damage, only to learn that the owner's wife was being treated for breast cancer. Instead, they fixed the car up and added a painted image on the glovebox door honoring her.
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap: Many people who weren't too crazy about Danny when he was just a consultant on Pawn Stars changed their minds when they saw this show and his Hidden Depths.
- Ron the Death Eater: Some people find Dany's determination to chase people down to make offers on their cars extremely annoying, including his employees.