YMMV: Community S3 E01: Biology 101
- Ear Worm: The opening song.
- Fridge Brilliance: Inspector Spacetime would appear to be just a ripoff of Doctor Who that looks even cheaper. However, it's mentioned that it started in 1962, meaning that Doctor Who itself is the ripoff.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Fans found Abed's freakout over Cougartown being benched a LOT less funny once NBC's Spring 2012 lineup was revealed.
- Also when the actual Cougartown's production order was cut from 22 to 15.
- In light of the benching, the study group's conversation upon learning that Chang is a security guard where they all matter-of-factly discuss that "this is the year we all die" takes on this edge as well.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Cougar Town getting delayed to midseason, given what happened to Community in its fourth season
- Harsher in Hindsight: Most Community fans reacted similarly to how Abed did.
- Ho Yay:
Troy: Speaking of figuring things out, me and Abed have an announcement.
[Uncertain looks between Annie, Shirley and Britta]
Abed: Troy and I are living together.
Annie: [underwhelmed] Oh, that's...
Shirley: That's nice!
Troy: If you want to get us a gift, we're registered at Linens and Things.
Abed: We have plenty of linens; we mainly want the things.