- Foe Yay: Between Forbin and his creation Colossus. It starts becoming blatant towards the middle of the film with Colossus insisting that cameras be set up throughout every single one of Forbin's rooms to monitor him at all times, with no exceptions, except for a few hours four days a week which Forbin insists he needs for man/woman sex (AKA time to plot against Colossus). Colossus comes across as a little jealous and probing, and there are plenty of scenes of him... I mean... it... zooming in on Forbin and seriously checking him out after he gets out of the shower, and after he undresses in front of Colossus.
Colossus: In time you will come to regard me not only with respect and awe, but with love.Dr. Forbin: Never!
- Fridge Logic: Collossus is self-powered, sealed off against any attack or sabotage...what about repairs?
- What about running out of fuel, for that matter? What about physically disrupting the communications lines (the cables have to exit the bunker somewhere.)
- What about: Colossus has already ordered the isle of Crete evacuated; WorldControl v 2.0 will undoubtedly correct the above shortcomings.
- They could still cut the lines before that happened.