- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: At the end of "Hot Enough for You?" Valerie walks out of Childrens' and launches into a dance routine parodying the opening to Do the Right Thing with the rest of the major cast members to a song titled "I Killed Cancer". Not to mention the Actor Allusion moment for Kurtwood Smith who plays both the evil big pharma man trying to stop the cancer cure as well as Red Foreman on That '70s Show which often does this sort of dance moments.
- Dude, Not Funny!: The mere premise of a comedy show set inside a children's hospital has turned off a great deal of potential viewers.
- Ear Worm: "I Killed Cancer"
- Funny Moments: A man has been comatose for many decades and a psychic little girl goes into his mind using telepathy and talks to him. But having been in a coma for so long, he's not up to speed on current events.
Comatose Man: Hey, did they ever finish building that World Trade Center in New York?
Comatose Man: One more random thing; how did that Challenger flight go?
- Too Cool to Live: Dr. Brock Stryker, an impossibly awesome doctor introduced for a few moments specifically to be killed.