YMMV: Captain Comic
- Goddamned Bats: The series is littered with them. Special mention goes to the red bats, the tornadoes, and the water snakes in the sequel.
- Good Bad Bugs: The game engine could only support a certain number of enemies on the screen before it stopped loading more. In the toy room running past enemies without killing them would make more than half the enemies simply not load.
- Porting Disaster: The NES port. But given Color Dreams (or Wisdom Tree) resumé, it was to be expected.
- Scrappy Level: Nature reality.
- Also, the toy room in Dream reality.