- Applicability: How the Bronyism admins treat their page.
- Base Breaker / The Scrappy: Insane Pinkie Pie is both this and the latter for some, due to his sheer Jerk Ass and Brutal Honesty aspect, his rejection of "Love and Tolerance", and his tendencies to insult the fanbase and infamously putting around his love of clopping has not suited well for a lot of users. Also considered by some to be a Creator's Pet.
- Crosses the Line Twice / Dude, Not Funny!: One of the biggest complaints of the page since Nyx hasn't been involved, especially when Insane Pinkie took the mantle.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Tieplot, especially considering he's one of the only mods that isn't a Jerk Ass nor post any Dude, Not Funny! jokes.
- Memetic Mutation: Nyx claims he started one when he mistyped "lol" as "lel" and his friends began using it then people on other websites.
- Network Decay: Facebook Decay that is. Some feel that ever since the page was hacked by trolls, it's become less about praising the brony fandom but mocking it, making tasteless jokes, Making inappropriate sex jokes, and overall giving a Jerk Ass vibe of everyone. The fact Nyx has been overshadowed by Insane Pinkie Pie and Cadence doesn't help the matter.
- Small Name, Big Ego: One of the biggest criticisms by some fans of the Bronyism page is this regarding the mods, as they tend to snark and act more like trolls than fans of the show (The page description is infamous for basically calling out those who find their content offensive (both fans and non-fans of the show to begin with) and snark how they should get over it). It also doesn't help the most prevalent mods ("Cadence" and Insane Pinkie) are the most present of all the other mods.