YMMV: Breakfast on Pluto
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Too many to count!
- Crowning Moment of Funny: John Joe launching a vicious attack on his work colleague while dressed as a Womble. The director noted that even American audiences, who had no idea what “The Wombles” were, tended to find this scene hilarious.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Father Liam finally admitting that he is Kitten’s biological father and trying to make amends for his abandonment.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The whole film has an amazing, often rather pep and easy-going soundtrack that often contrasts seemingly quite inappropriately with its general theme of angst. Surprisingly, it works with the very weird, uneven mood of the film.
- Ear Worm: Every freaking song on the soundtrack. Seriously.
- Tear Jerker: Lawrence’s death. Also, Kitten finally tracking down her real mother, but being unable to reveal herself.
- When she fantasizes about being a superspy, and then imagines magically un-exploding the bomb, and we see that in her mind she was dancing with her childhood love. And at the thought of it all..
- The Woobie: Kitten.