YMMV: Booker T
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Providing commentary with Kevin Nash on an episode of TNA as "Chet Lemon and Black Snow".
- Hilarious in Hindsight: From being pinned to hell by the Charmed Ones to winning the tag team titles for the Main Event Mafia, Booker T and Scott Steiner's road as a tag team over the years has certainly been…interesting.
- His one night stint as colour commentator Black Snow in TNA was funny as it is, but when WWE made him colour commentator on Smackdown? Hillarious
- Memetic Mutation: "Hulk Hogan! We comin' fo' YOU, nigga!" (Cue self-Facepalm)
- "What da hell?!"
- Narm: A lot occurred during his King Booker gimmick in 2006.
- Never Live It Down: See Memetic Mutation. He's had plenty of other lines. To paraphrase independent wrestler Afroman/Grizzled Youth
"When I used to hear Booker T I thought five time champion, bookend, spinaroonie, scissor kick. But thanks to youtube..."
- Pet the Dog: One of his first actions as the new Smackdown GM was to give Teddy Long (the longtime former GM who lost his job thanks to John Laurinaitis and had spent the last several months being humiliated by Laurinaitis and Eve) a position as his senior advisor.
- So Bad, It's Good: Booker T on commentary is either this or just bad. Either way, there is no way to honestly say he's a good commentator, but can be entertaining.
- Win the Crowd: Like Rey Mysterio Jr., Booker had a lot going against him going into the WWE since he was not a "WWF born Wrestler." He finally got his Main Event push in 2006.