Tropers Online: 5,248
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: "bob's game"
From the RPG
- Nightmare Fuel: Some of the tracks on the soundtrack (as of demo 2), notably Crazy Bob, Evil Bob, and We Cannot Be Stopped.
- Alternate Character Interpretation: People either think Bob's a genius or a sad, desperate game developer trying to deal with rejection, using the Viral Marketing ploy as a coverup. Most think the latter.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Wait, what the hell?
- Magnificent Bastard Bob is revealed to be one, tricking everyone into thinking it was real when in reality it was just a viral ad.
- Nightmare Fuel: ''May the glorious Nintendo reign forever supreme as the greatest company in the universe.''