* SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic: "Day & Night".
* EarWorm: "Why you gotta play that song so loud? Because we want to! Because we want to!"
* HilariousInHindsight: Go back and watch her video for [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsYSdmMKCe8 "Because We Want To."]] See if you can watch the beginning (when she gets beamed down from a giant spaceship) and ''not'' make a Series/DoctorWho reference. There's even a very Judoon-like anthropomorphic rhino in the video, and at one point she zaps a trash can, conveniently the same shape as a Dalek, foreshadowing her first time as the Bad Wolf. Even funnier? The video was released 7 years before the revival series aired!
* [[HeReallyCanAct She Really Can Act]]: The announcement that she would be cast as the first regular companion in the revived ''Series/DoctorWho'' aroused some hostility from fans, with a vocal faction convinced that she was a non-acting celebrity who would be unable to keep up with Creator/ChristopherEccleston and would prevent the show from being taken seriously. By the time she left the series, even fans who didn't like Rose as a character rarely disputed her acting ability.
* TransAtlanticEquivalent: Ever since ''Doctor Who'' and ''Secret Diary'' started to pick up steam in terms of popularity in the U.S., more than a few American papers have described her as a British version of Music/BritneySpears. However, since she's had more success as an actress than as a singer, Creator/BrieLarson might be a better comparison.
* YokoOhNo: When she was dating Ritchie Neville from the band ''Five''. Luckily this is no longer the case, as she is considerably more famous than Ritchie Neville ever was.