YMMV: Billie Piper
- Awesome Music: "Day & Night".
- Ear Worm: "Why you gotta play that song so loud? Because we want to! Because we want to!"
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Go back and watch her video for "Because We Want To." See if you can watch the beginning (when she gets beamed down from a giant spaceship) and not make a Doctor Who reference. There's even a very Judoon-like anthropomorphic rhino in the video.
- Trans Atlantic Equivalent: Ever since Doctor Who and Secret Diary started to pick up steam in terms of popularity in the U.S., more than a few American papers have described her as a British version of Britney Spears. However, since she's had more success as an actress than as a singer, Mandy Moore might be a better comparison.
- Yoko Oh No: When she was dating Ritchie Neville from the band Five. Luckily this is no longer the case, as she is considerably more famous than Ritchie Neville ever was.