YMMV: Battle of Britain
- Awesome Music: The main theme, natch.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: One of the RAF squadrons has the callsign Batman. This sounds a lot funnier/weirder now to audiences who are unaware of what a batman was in the military.
- At one point, we see a little kid wearing a gas mask. Just try not to think of "Are you my mummy?"
- Fair for Its Day: The film makes a point of showing that initial German bombing of London was an accident and the retaliatory British bombing of Berlin was not.
- Special Effects Failure: Early in the film, German fighters are strafing an airfield, when two fighters strafe the same Hurricane on the ground, the strafing pyrotechnics on the ground go off in the wrong order. Also, one shot of a German bomber exploding in mid-air is clearly the explosion effect composited over the still-intact Real Life airplane.
- The battle with the Stukas leaves a bit to be desired, considering those were scale models as it was deemed too expensive to make surviving Stukas airworthy for the film.