Tropers Online: 5,367
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Barats And Bereta
- Crazy Awesome: Jesus. Yes, that Jesus.
- Crosses the Line Twice: The rhino mascot from "Ad Guys" and the last guy to speak in "You Call That a Shot?" ("Gametime.")
- Not to mention the Charles Lindbergh joke in "Great Pick Up Lines in American History".
- Narm Charm: They are practically fueled by this.
- Squick: "A Man and a Dream" consists of a montage of Bereta trying to drink an entire gallon of milk in one sitting and puking his guts out for the remainder of the video, as well as two other people attempting to eat a mouthful of cinnamon and also coughing it back up violently. Lampshaded since they posted an "edited" version where the barf is censored by rainbows and unicorns.