YMMV: Ashlee Simpson
- Awesome Music: Depending on where you're coming from, young angsty/wangsty pop-rock-loving-teenagers can love Autobiography, people who suffered recent letdowns can love I Am Me and people who love a mishmash of sounds and Be Yourself theme can love Bittersweet World.
- Ear Worm: You couldn't get "La La" out of your head, could you? It's even a song on Elite Beat Agents.
- Even better is "L.O.V.E." L.O., L.O., L.O., L.O.V.E., L.O., L.O., L.O., I'M TALKIN' BOUT LOVE!!!!
- Growing the Beard: Her voice is more empowered and stronger in Bittersweet World.
- Mis-blamed: Most people thought she was lying when she said she lost her voice before the SNL incident and had to use a guiding track. As it turns out, during that same show, 60 Minutes was doing a story on Saturday Night Live and captured her during rehearsals having problems with her voice before it completely went away.
- Tear Jerker: "Say Goodbye", "Undiscovered", "Love Makes the World Go Round", "Rag Doll", "Unreachable", "Beautifully Broken", "Catch Me When I Fall".
- Narm: "Pieces of Me".
- Never Live It Down: Take a wild guess.
- Unnecessary Makeover: Why oh why did she have to get a nose job? Now she's just another person.