YMMV: Ali G Indahouse
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Ali fantasising about flirting with "me Julie" in a retro nightclub, sans his trademark gangsta look in exchange for a grunge one.
- Fridge Horror: Ali's policy of only letting attractive female refugees into England is a lot less funny when you consider how many Eastern European refugees get smuggled into the US and Britain to work as prostitutes.
- Hilariousin Hindsight: At the end of the film, Ali G is seen wearing ambassador's garb that looks similar to Aladeen's in The Dictator.
- Retroactive Recognition: Charles Dance's performance in this movie led to some hilarity when he later appeared as Lord Tywin Lannister in Game of Thrones.
- Martin Freeman as one of Ali's gangsta friends.