- The very audible sex scene between Ali and Julie, followed by the Double Entendre filled speech from the prime minister.
- Borat calling Ali G a cocksucker. His accent actually softened when he said it.
- The scene where the Massive massiv break into parliament is this mixed with Crowning Momentof Awesome.
- "Well I put it to you...dat you sucked off a 'orse!", followed by a Suspiciously Specific Denial
- And proof in the very end.
- Ali's hunger strike, which barely lasts an hour because he wants to try some chicken dippas.
- "Startin' again from now!"
- "Here's me phone. Set it to vibrate and finish yo'self off!"
- Ali's address to a group of feminists: "ALL DA BITCHES IN DA HOUSE SAY YOOOHHHHHH!!!!"
- And his taunting of a fat kid whom he'd been told mere seconds ago was a victim of bullying.
- —> David Carlton: Have you ever considered becoming a member of parliament?
Ali G: What me wanna do that for? It's full of pricks.David Carlton: That's a little harsh. I'm an MP, am I a prick?Ali G: Yes.
- "Don't be a spannah, "it" ain't a real word. It's short for "innit", innit?"
- "Dat's no prozzie, dat's me ho!"
- "If you iz watching dis in da UK, you may remember me from da telly. If you iz in Belgium... you iz living in a shit hole."
- "I like to take it up the batty. It is me favourite. I used to be a girl and wear knicks. Honest!"
- Ali G's random soundbytes that interrupt the movie and provide no real exposition.
- The stoned U.S. President
U.S. President: All those in favour of sending Iraq down to the gas station to get some potato chips and chocolates please say "aye"!