YMMV / A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas
- Acceptable Targets: Asians, white people, Latinos, black people, Russians, Jews, Catholics, and gay guys.
- The film's advertising campaign partly revolved around how many different groups the movie makes fun of.
- Gratuitous Special Effects: Done entirely on purpose. The movie more or less operates on one joke, that this is the last thing that needed to be filmed in 3D.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In the opening scene, Kumar wishes for the Wu-Tang Clan to get back together
- Jerkass Woobie: You do have to feel for Mary, who wants to lose her virginity but no one will sleep with her because her dad is a mobster.
- A Dream Sequence where Carlos, Harold's father in law, ejaculates all over a Christmas tree. In 3-D!
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel: This film was seen as an improvement after Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay.