Website: News Biscuit
News Biscuit is a British humour site founded in 2006 by writer John O'Farrell and is more-or-less a British equivalent of the Onion. It features spoof news stories such as "Starving children don't want schoolboy's broccoli", "Britain's internet reserves now 'dangerously low'", and "Campaigners call for national register of MPs".
This website provides examples of:
- Buddy Cop Show - "'Too PC to be realistic' say critics of BBC's new buddy cop drama, The Tranny and the Taliban"
- Haunted House - "American teens see no reason to enter haunted house"; with Black Dude Dies First invoked in the final paragraph.
- Insult to Rocks - "Underworld does not want Blair’s book in Crime Section"
- Landslide Election - "Labour landslide as grateful Brown makes Mugabe Chancellor"
- Musical Episode - "Dumb American kids foolishly perform toe-curlingly bad show themselves"
- News Parody - the point of the site.
- Right-Hand Cat "Wikileaks’ Assange ‘has a white cat he strokes evilly’ claims Clinton"
- Rule 34 - "Porn industry admits "we've done it all".
- Witty Banter - "Newsreaders' easy banter degenerates to slanging match and violence"
- Xtreme Kool Letterz - "Young people unimpressed by website spelling 'kids' with a 'z'"