Above Top Secret,
Above Top Secret
"Wake up, sheeple!" -Unofficial motto
or ATS, is a rather large site devoted largely to the promotion and debate over various Conspiracy Theories
and contentious subjects such as homeopathic medicine, American politics, and, of course, UFO sightings. It has massively extensive forums, some of which are so utterly bizarre
it will leave you stunned. Conversely, not every post is so insane, and the site's members do indeed cover relatively mundane subjects as well. This site is a popular source of material for Fundies Say the Darndest Things
and its spin-off, CSTDT.
- Ancient Conspiracy: This is a great place to find Real Life examples of people that honestly believe that the Illuminati, Rockefellers, Freemasons, Jews or whatnot control the world. Some of their Ancient Aliens conspiracies also qualify.
- Arch-Enemy: Some of the posters believe that rival huge conspiracy site, Prison Planet, which is run by Alex Jones, is out there to serve as a foil, or at worst is a secret disinfo agency.
- Black Helicopter: One of the few places where black helicopters, used by NATO or the NWO or whatnot, are actually believed to exist and spy on people's bowel movements, or something.
- Conspiracy Kitchen Sink: And how! Though there is nothing even close to a consensus on ATS, when taken as a whole, the posters agree that there is a sinister plot behind absolutely everything.
- Conspiracy Theorist: Obviously.
- David Icke: David Icke and his famous conspiracy theories about The Reptilians that have replaced the world's elite can be found on ATS in great numbers. His books can even be seen amongst the site's ads sometimes.
- Dirty Commies: Liberals are often portrayed as such; quite often the Obama administration are labeled as these
- Godwin's Law: Even more so than other forum-based sites. Godwin's Law is just as pervaisive, if not more so, than the Dirty Commies accusations.
- Government Conspiracy: These are the usual suspects.
- The Men In Black: Amusingly, people on the site sometimes accuse each other of being government disinfo agents when their conspiracies conflict with one another.
- The Reptilians: one of the nuttier theories that can be seen here.
- Ron Paul: An astonishingly popular figure to the ATS posters in general. Impressive, considering that they distrust politicians just as much as they distrust the Pod People.