Webcomic: Venus In Points
Venus in Points is the "sister comic" to the webcomic Goodbye Chains, both written and drawn by Alice Hunt, the writer of said comic. Start here if you're ready for something completely off-topic of the original comic.
- All Men Are Perverts: Looking at anything involving Banquo and a woman should give you an idea at how much Banquo gets around.
- Canada, Eh?: There's a whole chapter dedicated to this Ending with Banquo and Colin provoking Canada into invading the United States. "Thanks, assholes. Thassholes."
- Doorstop Baby: This happened twice with Banquo, who at first rejected the idea of parenthood with disgust, but then started to warm up to his children. However, both children terrorized Colin and tried to eat his face, so he quickly put a stop to this by sending the first to an orphanage and scaring the second away. Double spoiler points for the fact that the second never left at all.
- The Grinch: In the first chapter, Colin appears to hate Christmas.
- Halloween Cosplay.: He's the goddamn Banquo.
- Hook Hand: Hands and feet after playing with Banquo's knife.
- Metaphorgotten: "I'm in worse luck than a no-legged asskicker during the swimwear competition of a cat-turd-buryin' contest! At the Athenaeum!"
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Banquo and Banquita with their glorious fake mustaches.
- Racist Grandma: Slightly subverted; when Colin: rudely came out to his grandmother, she fainted, fell down the stairs and died.
- Shown Their Work: Just as gloriously as Goodbye Chains itself, but it subverts sometimes for humor.
- Straight Gay: Colin, who has a crush on/is in love with Banquo.
- Tourettes Syndrome: The chapter I am not well enough for Pointy Swearengen featured the mustached dog with the sign telling Colin he couldn't even "swear in iambic pen-fucking-tameter". Banquo did not take this well.
- Third-Person Person: This only happened once in the New Year's chapter. "DRINKYKING DOES WHAT DRINKYKING WANTS WHEN DRINKYKING WANTS TO!"
- Watch It Stoned: Banquo seems to think this when he offers opium to Colin, who is writhing in agony, to make him feel better.