, or just Edemia, is an interesting gag-a-day/fantasy web comic. It details the adventures, or maybe 'escapades' of the inhabitants of the fantasy world of Edemia. Where nothing is too weird NOT to happen. Lord of the Rings this isn't, Edemia has humans, elfs, trolls, goblins, nagas, cow-girls, and furries. Yes you read those last two correctly.
June Ruivivar and Frank Perrin are the geniuses, or maybe 'lunatics', behind this series. If there's another notable thing about this comic, these two are not afraid to touch upon taboo fetishes. From blueberry inflation, to furries, to cow-girls, to gender-bending, to inflation, and so on. Quite remarkable considering the small archives of this series going on three years.
While it's no Eight Bit Theater, or Questionable Content, June and Frank are more than happy to continue the series despite it's minimum views.
So let's help them out and check it out here!http://www.edemiaworld.com/
This webcomic provides examples of:
- Aerith and Bob: Zeno, Xanaphia, and Anstice to Darcy, Cathleen, and Bob.
- Anachronism Stew: At first glance it looks like a fantasy world, however waffle irons have been mentioned and Cathleen carries a gun.
- Canon Discontinuity: One strip where Xana sports a very different design has been deemed, via Word of God, to be discontinuity.
- Fan Nick Name: Joe, the goblin who hasn't grown boobs, is often called Dolt due to Bob saying it twice.
- Fetish Fuel: This comic isn't shy to use some of the mildly taboo ones. From blueberry inflation, gender bending, to some furry characters, to having a naga and a cowgirl in the cast.
- Foe Yay : After having a few too many drinks Cathleen wakes up next to Anstice, much to her disgust and surprise. He was probably just messing with her head but still...
- Gender Bender : Bob, one of the two goblins trying to steal Grok's berries, takes one that makes him a girl goblin, to his exasperation.
- Morally Ambiguous Doctorate: Zeno is a pretty nice guy, but when he turns your into something else he doesn't exactly go rushing off for a cure.
- Noodle Incident: Xana the Elf often compares her current situation to one of her past missions. "This is only my fourth worst mission.
- Oh Crap: Xanaphia's expression when it turns out the sun has faded due to an eclipse or spell, its her opponent stretching.
- Pronoun Trouble: In the journals, Bob is alternately referred to by male and female pronouns by Xana, which is rather confusing.
- Rule of Funny: Pretty much the #1 for June and Frank, if it's funny they'll do it.
- Those Two Guys: Bob and Joe, two goblins trying to steal berries from the troll Grok.
- Word of God: Despite the number of fetishes the two are not writing to appeal to those parties but rather they think of something funny that just happens to have an internet fetish group for it.