''Edemia World'', or just Edemia, was an interesting gag-a-day/fantasy web comic. It detailed the adventures, or maybe 'escapades' of the inhabitants of the fantasy world of Edemia. Where nothing is too weird NOT to happen. Lord of the Rings this isn't, Edemia has humans, elfs, trolls, goblins, nagas, cow-girls, and furries. Yes you read those last two correctly.
June Ruivivar and Frank Perrin are the geniuses, or maybe 'lunatics', behind this series. If there's another notable thing about this comic, these two are not afraid to touch upon taboo fetishes. From blueberry inflation, to gender-bending, and so on. Quite remarkable considering the small archives of this series going on three years.
While it's no ''Webcomic/EightBitTheater'', or ''Webcomic/QuestionableContent'', June and Frank were more than happy to continue the series despite its minimum views. Unfortunately, the link to the webcomic doesn't work any more, so it's safe to say that it's over. However, [[http://frankperrin.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ most of the Edemia World comics can be found on his DeviantArt page ]]! Just click all, and keep pressing next.
!!This webcomic provides examples of:
* AerithAndBob: Zeno, Xanaphia, and Anstice to Darcy, Cathleen, and Bob.
* AnachronismStew: At first glance it looks like a fantasy world, however waffle irons have been mentioned and Cathleen carries a gun.
* CanonDiscontinuity: One strip where Xana sports a very different design has been deemed, via WordOfGod, to be discontinuity.
* FanNickName: Joe, the goblin who hasn't grown boobs, is often called Dolt due to Bob saying it twice.
* FoeYay : After having a few too many drinks Cathleen wakes up next to Anstice, much to her disgust and surprise. He was probably just messing with her head but still...
* GenderBender : Bob, one of the two goblins trying to steal Grok's berries, takes one that makes him a girl goblin, to his exasperation.
** FirstLawOfGenderBending: Bob doesn't seem to be turning back any time soon.
** ThirdLawOfGenderBending: Bob has taken to wearing slinky dresses when trying to appeal to new clients.
* MorallyAmbiguousDoctorate: Zeno is a pretty nice guy, but when he turns your into something else he doesn't exactly go rushing off for a cure.
* NoodleIncident: Xana the Elf often compares her current situation to one of her past missions. "This is only my fourth worst mission.
* OhCrap: Xanaphia's expression when it turns out the sun has faded due to an eclipse or spell, its her opponent stretching.
* PronounTrouble: In the journals, Bob is alternately referred to by male and female pronouns by Xana, which is rather confusing.
* RuleOfFunny: Pretty much the #1 for June and Frank, if it's funny they'll do it.
* ThoseTwoGuys: Bob and Joe, two goblins trying to steal berries from the troll Grok.
* WordOfGod: Despite the number of fetishes the two are not writing to appeal to those parties but rather they think of something funny that just happens to have an internet fetish group for it.