is a French humorist who pranks people by recording them with hidden cameras and then does insane things to and around them.
Rémi's modus operandi is to do various outrageous things that would often draw reaction from the people around him while the entire thing is recorded on hidden cameras. His usual skit is an Affectionate Parody
of movies or video games or just him doing random things. Rémi has also shown his football skills in the videos, to prank other people.
He has a YouTube
channel titled NQTV
- Acceptable Targets: The police are a frequent target of pranks.
- Affectionate Parody: Some of his video skits are this. So far, he has done one video each of Saving Private Ryan, Tarzan, Pac-Man, The Godfather and Friday the 13th; and two each of Rocky and Mario Kart.
- Bystander Syndrome: The reaction of some of the people who got caught in Rémi's antics.
- The Casanova: Rémi is often shown kissing or hooking up with women throughout his videos.
- Catch Phrase: "C'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui" (It is by doing anything/whatever that we become anyone/whoever.).
- Camera Abuse: In one of his "Rocky" skits, he steals a bottle of water from a group of youths trying to fix a car in a seriously dodgy looking banlieue. After they fail to chase down Remi, one of them spots the cameraman, who himself has to hightail it out of there.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Rémi himself probably qualifies, given his various antics in the videos.
- Everything's Even Worse with Sharks: Parodied in this video.
- For the Lulz: Seems to be the reason why he was pranking everybody in the first place.
- Genre Blind: After being repeatedly arrested by the cops for his pranks of them, you would have thought that Rémi would have left them alone. He wouldn't.
- Les Cops Sportif: Naturally, given that he's in France and the police are a frequent target of his pranks.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: He managed to sneak into the final of the 2002 French Cup by wearing a fake jersey that didn't even had the right sponsor. Moreover, he didn't even wear soccer shoes and he once screamed his Catch Phrase to a camera. Yet everyone from the French President to the fans to even the players themselves were fooled. See here.
- The Savage Indian: Parodied in this video.
- Training Montage: The Rocky parodies.