Devvo is a British Internet series by Salad Fingers creator David Firth which has also been shown on television. Shot in Mockumentary/A Day in the Life style, Devvo follows its titular character (real name: "Darren Devonshire"), an unemployed chav from Hull, as he buys alcohol, breaks into a car, tries to sell a bus ticket, and generally gets into trouble.Although meant as a comedy, a great many confuse it for an actual documentary, and his satirical rap group, who perform songs such as "Crystal Meffin," have a surprising number of unironic fans.Found here.
- Berserk Button: Ducks, vehicles - just about anything.
- Candid Camera Prank: "Devvo at the Leeds Festival" is of this type.
- Character Title
- Cluster F-Bomb: Devvo speaks this way most of the time.
- Emo Teen: He wants to use a found eyeliner to infiltrate an emo moshpit and do some "moshie bashing".
- Every Car Is a Pinto: subverted: When he tries to set a car on fire and complains, "What's the point of making them flameproof, anyway?"
- Honest John: Devvo tries to sell a bus ticket he finds and threatens passers-by who refuse to buy it.
- Mushroom Samba: We see him under the influence of "gas" (solvents), swearing incoherently at buses.
- Oop North: The series takes place in Hull, although it could be anywhere in the UK.
- Theme Tune Rap: overlaps with Image Song.