The Nature of the Threads
It is a dream.
- "We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."
The Tropers are behind it.
- A group of Tropers decided to have one large cross-over series, masterminding the whole thing. The characters are quite Troperish...Wait a minute...
Haruhi Suzumiya is behind it.
- Although she doesn't know it, she wanted to make her own cross-over, but she's a bad writer. However, thinking about it accidently created an Closed Space or something similar to it that drawn the characters in.
Master Hand is behind it.
- He masterminded a series of cross-overs with Nintendo characters. Why wouldn't he start taking characters from literature?
QQQQQ is behind it.
- He/she was the one who started the whole thing.
Chihuahua0 is behind Beach House, Castle, and Carnival.
- In the first two threads, ROSANNA starts appearing. Why now? Maybe because he is involved, she got involved. Also, he's the one supervising the Carnival thread, and his character is the one who own the place.
Xehanort is behind it.
- He's hoping to draw potential vessels into one location, and maybe even attract Sora so he can kill him. Too bad things generally fall into chaos too quickly for him to get a good look at anyone.
Here, writers and thread spectators alike can add WMG entries pertaining to the characters of their fellow writers and CDTers. (Though writers may opt out of having WMGs if they so wish and are free to comment on entries made for their own characters, writers should refrain from adding entries for their own characters.)
Quon is aware of what is going on.
- Quon had been in most of the Character Development Threads by far (except Outpost, Castle, and Carnival). She could've put the pieces together on the way and decided to stop going to the settings.