Although the Character Development Threads
don't have an official plot, there's always the mystery of why all the characters are meeting...and more.
The Nature of the Threads
It is a dream.
- "We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."
- A group of Tropers decided to have one large cross-over series, masterminding the whole thing. The characters are quite Troperish...Wait a minute...
- Although she doesn't know it, she wanted to make her own cross-over, but she's a bad writer. However, thinking about it accidently created an Closed Space or something similar to it that drawn the characters in.
- He masterminded a series of cross-overs with Nintendo characters. Why wouldn't he start taking characters from literature?
- He/she was the one who started the whole thing.
is behind Beach House, Castle, and Carnival.
- In the first two threads, ROSANNA starts appearing. Why now? Maybe because he is involved, she got involved. Also, he's the one supervising the Carnival thread, and his character is the one who own the place.
Here, writers and thread spectators alike can add WMG entries pertaining to the characters of their fellow writers and CDTers. (Though writers may opt out of having WMGs if they so wish and are free to comment on entries made for their own characters, writers should refrain from adding entries for their own characters.)
is aware of what is going on.
- Quon had been in most of the Character Development Threads by far (except Outpost, Castle, and Carnival). She could've put the pieces together on the way and decided to stop going to the settings.