Who would really be playing the film's characters?
Post your theories.
- Wealthy, Successful Protagonist - George Clooney, Eric Bana, or Christian Bale
- Free-Spirited Girl - Kate Winslet or Natalie Portman
- Disabled Guy(desperately trying for an Academy Award) - Edward Norton
- Older actress trying for a comeback - Holly Hunter
- The Incredibly Humble Human Male could only be Morgan Freeman.
- Nah, Morgan Freeman is Friendly Black Optimistic Advice Guy.
Wealthy, Successful Protagonist is another famous pop culture icon from an unrelated series.
Half-assed defense of a theory that uses fantastically absurd, minor details from either series that only appear to relate to one another via a huge stretch of the imagination as evidence.
- Doctor Who reference.
- Speculation that the movie actually takes place inside the mind of another character, either from the movie or from a completely disconnected franchise.
- Further speculation that Wealthy, Successful Protagonist is actually the Inspirationally Disadvantaged one and is making sense of his life the only way he can—by casting himself as the lead and his caretaker as Inspirationally Disadvantaged.
- Added thoughts that the whole movie never happened and it is all happening in the dying mind of Wealthy, Successful Protagonist.
- Insinuation that Wealthy, Successful Protagonist is, in fact, Haruhi Suzumiya, with little evidence to support said claim.