''X-Perts'' is a side-scrolling fighting action video game produced by Sega of America and released only in North America for the Mega Drive/Genesis in 1996. It is a spin-off of ''VideoGame/EternalChampions'' starring the assassin Shadow Yamoto, who is depicted in her design from ''Eternal Champions: Challenge from the Dark Side''.
The game's plot is based on an alternate timeline in which Shadow Yamoto wasn't killed by the Black Orchid in 1993. According to the instruction manual, she escaped the Black Orchid, and formed an anti-corruption group in revenge for their attempt on Shadow's life.
A group of terrorists took over an undersea weapons factory. Unless the UN give into their demands, the terrorists will detonate a thermonuclear device that will destroy the earth.
!!This VideoGame contains examples of:
* ContentWarnings: One of only three games (the others being ''Challenge from the Dark Side'' and ''VideoGame/DukeNukem3D'') to hold Sega's adult-content classification of "Deep Water".
* DigitizedSprites: Of the "pre-rendered CG" variety.
* WesternTerrorists: This terrorist group is not based off of any real life group in particular.
* AWinnerIsYou: Don't expect anything big and dramatic for beating the game.
* WouldHitAGirl: Both sides do not care about gender differences.