'' Super Anjelo Land 2: Anjelo's Own World is an upcoming video game being developed by Team Anjelo, in collaboration with [=ST3AMG0AT=] and [=VladCorp=] (also Seb) for composing the music. It is also a direct sequel to the abomanation, Super Anjelo Land. Team Anjelo started developing the game on April 2011 after the original trilogy has slowly fade away. Team Anjelo stated that SAL2: AOW will be the biggest game containing many features but the game will focus heavily on the story and the characters. Team Anjelo doesn't know when they will announce the release date due to the hard effort put in to it. Expect the game by summer 2013 but if delays occur, then late 2013 or early 2014.''
-->-- Author's description of the game
The demo can be downloaded from the [[http://teamanjelo.webs.com/superanjeloland2aow.htm Official Page]]
Super Anjelo Land 2 is a PC [[index]] PlatformGame, [[/index]] developed by Anjelo K. D. and published on both [[http://gamejolt.com/games/platformer/super-anjelo-land-2-demo-2/10206/ GameJolt]] and [[http://sandbox.yoyogames.com/games/206271 Yoyogames]]
!!Super Anjelo Land 2: Anjelo's Own World contains examples of:
* AlwaysNight: Moonshift City
* AirborneMook: BATS. OH GOD, THE BATS.
* BigBad: Tristan and his Dad.
* TheCameo: Some characters from other independent games can be found, such as Steve? from Minecraft.
* CheckPointStarvation: There are none in the game. The levels aren't really that long, though.
* DarkerAndEdgier: While the first game and its upcoming remake have a style more like the Super Mario Games, this one is darker and stylized, and even has some blood. For example, the first game has you fight turtles and plants, while the second game involves fighting demons and avoiding drunk drivers.
* DifficultySpike: Vast Lands. THE BATS. THE BATS. RUN FROM THE BATS.
* FlashOfPain: Bosses when damaged.
* GameBreakingBug: Wall collisions in Vast lands can be iffy at times. Prepare to det stuck in a wall if you jump or get hit in the wrong place.
* GasMaskMooks: The flamethrower enemies from moonshift city.
* GreenHillZone: Currently, the Demon Fields, a (rather morbid) example of this trope.
* TheGoomba: The unarmed demons.
* MercyInvincibility: When hit.
* NintendoHard: This game can get very challenging at times. Sometimes it's due to the somewhat sloppy level design, though.
* Instant180DegreeTurn: Pretty much everyone.
* JackOfAllStats: Anjelo, so far.
* TheHero: Anjelo Fil, but Dregan, Zachary Spark, and Missleman can be this, too.
* SequelDifficultySpike: The game is much harder than the first game, assuming you can actually manage to not get stuck in a wall with the first installment's clunky engine.
* SlippySlideyIceWorld: Vast Lands
* SpikesOfDoom: In the caves in Vast Lands.
* SuspiciouslySimilarSong: The main theme to the [=G0ATFAC3=] Corner theme. They are written by the same composer, however. Earlier versions of the game had a lot of placeholder tracks that are remixes from other games, such as the Final Fantasy victory theme and the Super Mario Bros. death music.
* TotallyRadical: Dre always seems to be wearing shades when recreated by his real-life counterpart in character editors.
* WhenAllElseFailsGoRight: That's usually the direction you are going throughout the game.