''Homura Combat'' is a doujin third-person shooting game by OHBADO for Windows PC released in 2011. The game is essentially ''Anime/PuellaMagiMadokaMagica'' [[JustForFun/XMeetsY meets]] ''VideoGame/EarthDefenseForce2017'' and one of two ''Earth Defense Force 2017''-styled doujin games released in 2011. Players take control of Homura Akemi as she lays waste to every familiar she comes into contact with. The twist in this game is Homura's [[TimeStandsStill time-stopping]] ability where the player can set-up attacks to take down enemies she encounters. Unlike ''VideoGame/DynaMarisa3D'', the game only consists of 12 stages and only 21 obtainable weapons, making it one of the shortest ''Earth Defense Force 2017''-styled games around.
On August 2012 during the 82nd Summer Comiket, the game received an ExpansionPack titled ''Homura Combat Blaze'' which adds extra missions [[spoiler:(based after where the anime series ends)]], a retooled interface, and other added features. Unfortunately, the developers enforced on [[RegionCoding region-locking]] the game to prevent it from running on non-Japanese Windows operating systems. While this may prevent the game from being [[DigitalPiracyIsEvil pirated]] from those outside Japan, it's also [[FlippingTheBird a big middle finger]] to importers.
!!Homura Combat features trope examples of:
* ActionGirl: Homura, of course.
* AKA47: Some of the weapons Homura uses are based after real-world weapons, such as the game's [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mk_14_Enhanced_Battle_Rifle MK-46 series]] of assault rifles and [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoulder-launched_Multipurpose_Assault_Weapon AW-4 series]] of rocket launchers.
* AttackOfThe50FootWhatever: The familiars in this game are in humongous proportions.
* FinalBoss: Walpurgisnacht, naturally. [[spoiler: The important thing to note is that unlike in the source material, Homura can actually ''win'' this time.]]
* MacrossMissileMassacre: Via the H97 series of rocket launchers.
* TimeStandsStill: Homura can use her time-stopping ability to take down foes with impunity.