This Game Contains Examples Of:
- Antagonistic Offspring: It's implied that Annie was sent to the mental institution because she was blamed for her mother's murder.
- Creepy Child: Annie, if the Split Personality interpretation is true.
- Creepy Doll: Howard. At one point, he forced Annie to say "I love you".
- Demonic Possession: An interpretation of Howard's connection to Annie. Also Lampshaded when he says that he's tired of sharing this crowded body.
- Platform Hell: You have to navigate through various platform areas. Have fun!
- Psychic Child: Annie can use telekinesis and can switch places with Howard.
- Split Personality: Another interpretation of Annie and Howard's connection.
- Teddy Bear: Howard. Though the ending implies he may be something else.
- Used to Be More Social: Before Howard, Annie had friends that she hung out with.