Video Game: Forget Me Not Annie
Forget Me Not Annie is an Indie horror game released in the early 2000's.You play as a little girl named Annie who is a mental institution. She has a teddy bear named Howard whom she clings to. The doctors that are taking care of her say that she has to let Howard go if she is ever to get better and live a normal life. However, things are not what they appear to be and there is a dark secret keeping Annie restrained.
This Game Contains Examples Of:
- Antagonistic Offspring: It's implied that Annie was sent to the mental institution because she was blamed for her mother's murder.
- Creepy Doll: Howard. At one point, he forced Annie to say "I love you".
- Demonic Possession: An interpretation of Howard's connection to Annie. Also Lampshaded when he says that he's tired of sharing this crowded body.
- Platform Hell: You have to navigate through various platform areas. Have fun!
- Split Personality: Another interpretation of Annie and Howard's connection.
- Teddy Bear: Howard. Though the ending implies he may be something else.
- Used To Be More Social: Before Howard, Annie had friends that she hung out with.