[[caption-width-right:320:The Title Screen]]
A ''VideoGame/YumeNikki'' fangame where you play as a ghost girl named Toritsuki and you're goal is to try piece together how and why she died and her past
Can be downloaded [[http://www.mediafire.com/download/fwcj02baaebks35/Amnesia+ver.0.06%2B%E2%96%A1.zip here]].
Not related to [[VideoGame/AmnesiaTheDarkDescent another horror game named Amnesia]]. Or the [[RomanceGame Otome game]] series ''[[VideoGame/AmnesiaOtome Amnesia]]''.
* AllJustADream: Toritsuki will occasionally dream about being alive again. [[spoiler:And she does come back to life if you get the good ending.]]
* BackFromTheDead: [[spoiler:Toritsuki, if you get the good ending.]]
* BlindingBangs: Toritsuki's eyes seem to be covered by her hair on her sprite.
* ChekhovsGun: The teddy bear.
* DrivenToSuicide: [[spoiler: In the bad ending]]
* GhostAmnesia: What gives this game its title, as Toritsuki can't remember her past and how or why she died
* GhostlyGoals: From what can be said of the gameplay, Toritsuki wants to figure out why she died and what lead up to her death.
* ImprovisedWeapon: The box cutter effect.
* JumpScare: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL3zo2_x5YE One]] where a chaser catches you from high-speed out of nowhere upon interacting with a certain door in a hospital-like area.
* VagueAge: Although less vague than the others, as, from the few spotty details, we can gauge that Toristuki is most likely in her mid-late teens