Tropers: Dinner 101
Hello, I am Dinner101. I am a constant visitor of this site & multiple other wikis. I have plans for a future multimedia company called Tigeradon. I am also great at getting laughs out of people. There was an event that prevented me from logging into this account for a couple years that was only fixed when the site got a major update. I don't know if this was a bug, but I do hope that it never happens again.
Tropes that apply to me:
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: I can get distracted sometimes, but I take Concerta to help manage my ADHD.
- Awesome but Impractical: I found out that it is possible to use a swingset by swinging your arms, completely ignoring the ropes that hold the seat up...Need I say why this is impractical?
- Bacon Addiction: While not exactly an "addiction", I do tend to enjoy bacon every once in a while.
- Big Eater: I will admit, I do have a pretty big apetite. I tend to eat multiple bowls of chips in 1 day & I can eat most of a large pizza.
- Bizarre Tastein Food: Barbeque chips covered in mustard is an example of my diet.
- Blessed Are the Cheesemakers: I enjoy nachos dipped in cheese* & sprinkling parmeson onto my pizzas and pastas. I'm also a fan of Cheetos & Cheeze-Its.
- Comically Missing the Point: Sometimes. Usually not, but sometimes.
- Deep-Fried Whatever: I have a fondness of fried potatoes, especially in chip & fry forms.
- Everything's Better with Plushies: I enjoy sleeping with my pillow dog, spotty.
- Madeof Iron: The shrapnels from small fire crackers hardly hurt me.
- Nice Guy: Well of course I'm nice.
- Nice Hat: I enjoy collecting hats every now & then.
- Offscreen Momentof Awesome: I graduated from high school on May 19, 2015.
- Satiating Sandwich: I enjoy several different types of sandwiches. The peanut butter and jelly sandwich is a good one, while the bacon and mustard sandwich makes a good lunch.
- The Smart Guy: I typically get straight As in my report cards & can finish work sheets in seconds.
- Smart People Play Chess: I enjoy a nice game of Chess every once in a while.
- Sweet Tooth: You've got that right!
- Trademark Favorite Food: Pizza Hut's thin pizzas. Nuff said.
- The Wiki Rule: Here is the Tigeradon wiki, which ironically enough has very little to do with Tigeradon.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: I have a general dislike for fumbling around in dark places and looking down from great heights. Screamers are another thing I dislike, for obvious reasons.
- Visit the laconic wiki here.