Xenomorph is a long-time reader, occasional troper, and heretofore too lazy to make a Contributor page. And I can only put up with referring to myself in third person so much, so I'll be stopping that now. I often wander around through the tropes to see which ones I use/subvert/play with/lampshade/etc. in my own writing. Tropes That Apply To Me:
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!, combined with...
- Brilliant, but Lazy.
- Brother-Sister Team. Epic props to my little bro.
- Forgets to Eat
- Honorary Aunt
- Neutral Good
- Not a Morning Person, but I'm getting better.
- Picky Eater, taken Up to Eleven.
- Spell My Name with an "S". Given my real name is 1) fairly common, and 2) only five letters long, you'd think people wouldn't screw it up as much as they do.