open/close all folders
Anime/Manga I Love
I should preface this in saying that I'm not an otaku anymore, but there a few series that I really do enjoy:
- One Piece: YES THIS SHOW IS MY JAM. (Fun fact: I used to be a mod at Arlong Park!)
- Bleach: Kubo's writing style alternates between decent and awful, but I'm still waiting to see Orihime actually fight.
- Tiger & Bunny: Great writing. Plus, I have the bad hots for Ivan. Like, really bad.
- Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt: DIETO?!
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Yes. So much love.
- Ghost in the Shell: Kusanagi is my favourite Action Girl ever.
- Samurai Champloo: DAT MUSIC.
- Cowboy Bebop: AGAIN, DAT MUSIC. One might also cite the fact that this series was revolutionary in animation as a reason as to why I enjoyed it so much.
Some TV I Love
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer / Angel / Firefly: Basically if Joss Whedon has his hand in it, I probably like it.
- Teen Wolf: Don't misjudge it because of the premise or the fact it's on MTV; it is so good. The character page for this show is my Magnum Opus on this site, by the way. :-)
- Doctor Who: Such a huge Whovian!
- Degrassi: Teen drama without being overbearingly obnoxious.
Music I Love
Video Games I Love
- Final Fantasy: I have a l'Cie brand tattoo on my left forearm. End of discussion. XD
- Suikoden: ...And a True Wind Rune on my right forearm. :-p
- MOTHER: NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS
- Fable: O Reaver, u so evil.
- Minecraft: I've spent fifteen hours crafting before. It's a problem.
- Pokémon: Of course. I especially enjoy trolling with my dear Roserade.
- Lunar: "Blue Dragon Palm!"
- Assassin's Creed: Murder shouldn't be this fun.
- Hitman: I repeat...
- Super Smash Brothers: This is Serious Business; my friends and I suspend our friendships when we play this, and resume them when the controllers are put down. I will smite anyone with Peach or Pikachu.
Things That I Do Not Agree With
- Justin Bieber: I used to be passive with him, but since he started copping an attitude with, well, everyone, I lost any amount of respect for him and think he needs to be taken down about sixteen notches. Oh, and I cannot stand his idiotic, blathering fans.
- The Generic Natter Warning: I hate that. About once a year, I'll get the message from someone. While I appreciate people telling me that I done goofed... I'd appreciate a bit more of a personalized response so we both can improve the site to the best of our abilities, rather than leaving me confused. Plus, it just seems nicer.
- Broken CYDE: Ever want a really quick motivation for your body to contract cancer? Look up these guys.
- Sunday drivers: Get to where you need to be before I destroy my car horn and scream every obscenity I can at you.
- Fantards of any fandom: Especially the rabid fans of Final Fantasy who won't shut up about XV still not being done. (For the record, and forgive me for sounding completely hipsterish here, I started playing III on the Super Nintendo circa like 1995, so their arguments are invalid with me.)
- Mean people: Snarking is one thing. Being a douche is another. You can accomplish much more with friendliness than prickitude.