Hello! I'm Chris/Windy/Windrays. 24, student, emigrant to Canada, radio personality, music junkie, beleaguered political junkie, pansexual, writer, self-deprecating hipster/goth/indork, gym rat, and wannabe badass.
My synapses don't fire quite correctly, so forgive me in advance. ;-)
open/close all folders
Anime/Manga I Love
I should preface this in saying that I'm not an otaku anymore, but there a few series that I really do enjoy:
Some TV I Love
Music I Love
Video Games I Love
- Final Fantasy: I have a l'Cie brand tattoo on my left forearm. End of discussion. XD
- Suikoden: ...And a True Wind Rune on my right forearm. :-p
- MOTHER: NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS
- Fable: O Reaver, u so evil.
- Minecraft: I've spent fifteen hours crafting before. It's a problem.
- Pokémon: Of course. I especially enjoy trolling with my dear Roserade.
- Lunar: "Blue Dragon Palm!"
- Assassin's Creed: Murder shouldn't be this fun.
- Hitman: I repeat...
- Super Smash Brothers: This is Serious Business; my friends and I suspend our friendships when we play this, and resume them when the controllers are put down. I will smite anyone with Peach or Pikachu.
Things That I Do Not Agree With
- Justin Bieber: I used to be passive with him, but since he started copping an attitude with, well, everyone, I lost any amount of respect for him and think he needs to be taken down about sixteen notches. Oh, and I cannot stand his idiotic, blathering fans.
- The Generic Natter Warning: I hate that. About once a year, I'll get the message from someone. While I appreciate people telling me that I done goofed... I'd appreciate a bit more of a personalized response so we both can improve the site to the best of our abilities, rather than leaving me confused. Plus, it just seems nicer.
- Broken CYDE: Ever want a really quick motivation for your body to contract cancer? Look up these guys.
- Sunday drivers: Get to where you need to be before I destroy my car horn and scream every obscenity I can at you.
- Fantards of any fandom: Especially the rabid fans of Final Fantasy who won't shut up about XV still not being done. (For the record, and forgive me for sounding completely hipsterish here, I started playing III on the Super Nintendo circa like 1995, so their arguments are invalid with me.)
- Mean people: Snarking is one thing. Being a douche is another. You can accomplish much more with friendliness than prickitude.
Down here is the brick foundation of the overpass. Here's your spray paint; what do you feel like spraying? (AKA: VANDALIZE THE SHIT OUT OF THIS PART)