Hi, I'm Tre, and the rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.
I've kind of taken a break from TV Tropes mostly as a result of being bored, this being the third major one and the second I've chosen to take. (The first time, I was grounded indefinitely for a while. The second, I just encountered a bit of drama I didn't want to deal with and it stuck with me for a while, not because of any animosity toward the site.) I still lurk on the wiki and occasionally on the fora but overall I'm not as active as I used to be. And maybe that might change down the road, but for now, I think I've had my fun.
But until then, feel free to talk to me if you want. I still take PMs and you all can still get to me on Heapers' Hangout
, my two Tumblrs
, and my Twitter.
Later guys. Thanks for being cool with me and stuff.
open/close all folders
things that are worth knowing about Tre,
about me, and other crap
the best coding Tre has ever written, kinda,
Alternatively known as Trevor Whatever.
I'm a giant bird. Sixteen years of age, as of October 19. I'm weird. First off, I'm writing a kind of cheesy book series named Stuck
. I don't know when it'll be done, but it will be soon enough. Which is my odd way of saying that it'll be done whenever the heck I finish it. I like stuff, most of which I have listed below. In other news, I'm a sophomore at [REDACTED] High, and I love music. I can be kinda boneheaded occasionally but I'm usually joking or just having a stupid moment. That's me putting myself in the least words I can, so, umm... yeah. Oh, and one more thing: I say "frak" a lot.
my books, a.k.a. The Stuck Trilogy, Elan, and other stuff of mine.
Stuck, as I mentioned earlier, is a novel series I am currently in the process of writing. In one word, it is weirdlycrazyawesomelyfunnily-dramaticallyfrakkingstrange. I'm enjoying writing it. It's fun. You should read it, as I say a lot, because I think I did pretty good on the first two parts, which can be found here
. But it has its own page so read more about it there. Also, I'm writing a short story by the name of Elan and the Eris, though I'll reveal more about that on a later date, but for now, shhhhhhhhhhh...
Also, because I have nowhere better to plug them I have Tumblr, Twitter
accounts. Also, if you liked my old TV Tropes page that I had from 2010 to the time I switched it up to look like this, or just want to look at my random crap, it's all on my archive page.
my avatar machine
why i'm so frakkin' weird
If you're reading this, my magical mass of maniacal mental power has been multiplied. Cool! It shows my favorite forum avatars over on the right. Click that folder button above to turn the machine on/off.
Tropes that Kinda Describe Me
from A to Z on T-R-E
In meatspace, I'm that guy!
(Might Be In Need Of Wiki Magic)
- Asperger Syndrome: Yeah.
- all lowercase letters: when i'm moody or sad or whatever i talk like john for some reason. or when i'm just being weird!
- Banned in China: My local school system has blocked Trespeak. (I basically laughed at them in their faces.)
- Black and Nerdy: -A certain Captain Obvious
- Beware the Nice Ones: as noted under Scary Black Man - Nightraid
- Brilliant, but Lazy
- Button Mashing: I don't do it, but I gave the page its picture.
- Building of Adventure: Apple Store, it seems... ~ betterthanstrawberry
- Catch Phrase: "Frak!" and its variants, along with "GROAN." because of my stupid mouse and its tendency to double post for me.
- Lately I've also adopted "nyehh", "bluh" and "Hey again, Heap."
- "Hi there, I'm Tre." and "Hi, I'm Tre."
- Commuting on a Bus: You seem to disappear from TV Tropes for a certain period of time every now and then. - Physical Stamina
- Crowning Moment Of Awesome: The Epic Boss Fight Of Nov. 22nd, of which Tre was a huge part. It begins here on the 'What would your avatar say about the above avatar?' thread and goes on for several pages of win before its conclusion.
- Deadpan Snarker: Subverted and played straight. Half of the time I burst out in laughter at some of the cracks I make.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Hardly ever shows up in the trash heap, but is talked about a lot, and quite favorably, too. Manages to be one of the more memorable heapers without showing up very much. ~ ATC
- Got Me Doing It: As a result of talking to Vriska/Ozbourne in the Trash Heap, I occasionally adopt her "8" quirk. 8ut not otherwise.
- He's Back: - Juan Carlos 11
- Hipsterrrrrrrr! ;) - Noaqiyeum
- Idiot Hero: I think. Maybe.
- Improbable Hairstyle: It's... curious. - Belfagor
- Large Ham: Yep.
- Meta Guy
- Neutral Good: Yes indeed. (At least, in real life. In Stuck I kind of come across as more Chaotic Good than anything else.)
- Nice Guy: -Milos Stefanovic
- Older than They Look: I have to admit, you look more for-ten then fiyeftan- Well-Known Ass Kisser
- Reference Overdosed: Not a day goes by where I don't quote and/or make a reference to something, here or in real life.
- Scary Black Man- To those who piss you off -Eternal Noob
- Self-Deprecation: Whenever I feel particularly pissy, this comes out like fire from a lighter.
- Small Reference Pools: Averted. I reference everything from Scott Pilgrim to Homestuck to Community to Regular Show.
- The Smart Guy: Commonly painted as this IRL, but I don't act like it.
- Sure, Why Not?: Half of Stuck came about this way.
- Troll: Averted. I'm just immaturely mature.
- The Toothy Bird: As a result of a weird occurrence on Tumblr, it's my title whenever I use Mordecai as my avatar here.
- Tumblr: I update mine regularly. Trespeak, baby!
- Unsympathetic Comedy Protagonist: Yesh, minus the Jerkass aspect.
- Unusual Euphemism: - Premonition45
Stuff I Like in Alphabetical Order
dirges and dingbats,
- Adventure Time - Especially Marceline.
- Being a Harry Potter fan - Not diehard, but pretty avid.
- Battlestar Galactica. Where'd you think I got "frak" from?
- Cat, Stimpson J. - Because honestly, how can you not like the guy? (Let's not get onto the topic of his creator, please.)
- Death Cab for Cutie - My favorite band, a position they share with Does It Offend You, Yeah?.
- The Engadget.com of previous years, which is now more or less The Verge. But whatever.
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends - My favorite animated television show to ever exist, ever. Futurama is a close second.
- (500) Days of Summer.
- Greg Heffley - As one can see below, wimpy is the new cool. Don't like it? Too bad.
- How to Train Your Dragon - In both book and movie form.
- iPods - And Apple's products in general. I'm not an exclusive fanboy though.
- The Iron Giant.
- Just about anything on Cartoon Network's Monday night lineup, except Johnny Test. I despise Johnny Test.
- Kill Bill - See the Q entry.
- Liking hipster music and not giving a crap about it! Woo!
- MS Paint Adventures - Both of the main ones and Jail Break. Haven't read Bard Quest.
- Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist - One of the coolest movies I've seen.
- O'Brien, Conan - CoCo. Seriously. Got a problem with it? Thought not.
- Princess And The Frog - It really needs more love.
- Quentin Tarantino - Kill Bill is my favorite film by him, though I do also like Inglorious Basterds and Pulp Fiction too.
- Regular Show - It's truly anything but.
- Romantically Apocalyptic.
- Star Trek and Star Wars - I prefer Trek, though when it's at its best I can really get to liking some things in the Expanded Universe, case in point, The Force Unleashed.
- The Scott Pilgrim series, because the other two took up the S entry.
- The Underland Chronicles. Heck, all of Suzy Collins' books.
- Video games in general, though my favorites tend to be the Genre-Busting ones like, say, Mirror's Edge, or open-world games (SSX3, inFamous and Burnout Paradise come to mind)
- We Are The Dead, a song by (who else) DIOYY.
- X, Mac OS. (Pronounced "Mac OS Ten", by the way.) It's my favorite, though I use Ubuntu too. And Windows. Occasionally.
- You Have No Idea What You're Getting Yourself Into, the first album by DIOYY.
- Zudak (because hey, why not?). If you want a work that I like starting with Z, Zombieland fits.
Music I Love
pixels and spray paint
This list isn't done but whatever.
- Adele, Avicii
- Britney Spears (DON'T SAY IT. I like Femme Fatale. Problem?) blur, Bon Iver
- Jonathan Coulton
- Daft Punk, David Guetta, deadmau5, Death Cab for Cutie, Devo , the music from DJ Hero I and II, Dntel, Does It Offend You, Yeah?
- James Figurine, Florence + the Machine, Freezepop
- Glee, Gorillaz, Gotye
- Calvin Harris
- Ke$ha (My guiltless pleasure.)
- La Roux, Lady Gaga, Lights, Los Campesinos!
- Owl City
- Pendulum, The Postal Service
- Santigold, Sleigh Bells
- Tiësto, Two Door Cinema Club
- Vampire Weekend
- Weezer, We Have Band
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
-My old vandalism is now located on my old page.
- Wait, you have an old page?! —Sean Murray I
- Yeah, it's from back when I had my old conceited handle Trerox. It has everything from the page you're used to on it, plus some super old things.
- I didn't know that, but I don't know you either nor do you know me. So yeah. - JR Pictures
- I'm Invisible, but I am Who Needs Sleep
- Sleep's overrated anyway. Hey there.
- This can't be all the vandalism, is can it? ~mellochan42
- As of now, yes. But it shall grow.
- Nice tiny-afro. - Amused Troper Guy
- There's no place that's safe, He will chase you all down... SEGATA SANSHIRO! SEGATA SANSHIRO! Rape your childhood -SHIRO ! ~Dhana Ragnarok
- ...bluh, wut?
- And now I get it. Crap...
- Yo. It's teh Hopey here. Hello.
- Been a while since I tagged here I guess. Well here's another tag for ya! You're credit to team! —Earl of Sandvich
- Electro ain't my thing, but... thanks. It's good. Inhopelessguy
- WARGULVLFGLFDG FLSFGSDGRG DSFGGFDJLGD DESU BAKA - Aiko Heiwa
- Japanese gibberish— the best gibberish.
- Uno Due.....? Yeah, that's the joke. Deal with it! - Viktorious
- Rockonman gives you The Oath of Feanor:
Be he foe or friend, be he foul or clean
Brood of Morgoth or bright Vala,
Elda or Maia or Aftercomer,
Man yet unborn upon Middle-earth,
Neither law, nor love, nor league of swords,
Dread nor danger, not Doom itself
Shall defend him from Fëanáro, and Fëanáro’s kin,
Whoso hideth or hoardeth, or in hand taketh,
Finding keepeth or afar casteth
A Silmaril. This swear we all…
Death we will deal him ere Day’s ending,
Woe unto world’s end! Our word hear thou,
Eru Allfather! To the everlasting
Darkness doom us if our deed faileth…
On the holy mountain hear in witness
and our vow remember,
Manwë and Varda!
- So. Lord of the Rings, then. Got it. No, I don't got it. I'll have to read those.
- BOOOOOM. ~Rockonman
- No shaka-laka? Aww. That's my favorite part!
- Ride Impulse! -desdendelle
- Uh... okay. What's with all the references to things I don't know?
- ...not sure what to say, actually. - Physical Stamina
- When in doubt, just say "merp".
- This place... it feels so familiar... - Physical Stamina
- Considering you came twice in one day, that makes sense.
- BACK ONCE AGAIN WITH THE ILL BEHAVIOR CAN YOU FEEL IT - Physical Stamina
- ...Is that why it's so hot in here all of a sudden?
- Left my wallet in here. - Physical Stamina
- Take it, the stupid thing wasn't of any use to me anyway. No monies. :P
- Can I borrow a cup of sugar? - Physical Stamina
- You're a writer? Cool, so am i. Except i write fanfics, and i suck, while you may actually be good. -Explosivo25
- Hey, there's always room for improvement. Just work at it.
- *Shurikens your page* ~ GameSpazzer
- Hey, this thing was expensive! Now I've gotta sew it back up >_<
- When I cross a black cat's path, they run away from me! ...Hahaha, that black cat was such a scaredy cat! —Sean Murray I
- This vandalism was definitely not committed by ResetLocksley.
- I'll remember not to bill him for the damages, then.
- Oh shit, I definitely fucked up. That black cat really was bad luck for me! I need you to inform the NYPD. Don't ask. Just do it! —Sean Murra
- BASS - Physical Stamina
- We really need to stop running into each other like this. Physical Stamina
- Have we met? - Guess.
- It's an endless cycle, man. - Your favorite.
- An infinite loop, if you will?
- Physical Stamina. Yeah, I'm not even bothering typing a message anymore.
- You could do this all day, huh?
- Same here. - You know.
- Apparently so. (see previous comment)
- WHEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOOOOOOOOOOUR HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? - Physical Stamina
- You have now found yourself... trapped in the incomprehensible maze... (you lost ur head!)
- For too long... humans have ignored the signs... - Physical Stamina
- I can count nearly a dozen tropes in this video, by which I mean "eleven". I can count exactly eleven tropes in that video. —Sean Murray I
- Hehe, of course you'd be the one who would count. Vun trope, dwo tropes, three tropes, ah ah ah! :P
- BAM! Tre looks up from his computer to see a bewildered young lady standing in his room, reminiscent of Jade Harley, holding a can of spray paint. He blinks, and when he opens his eyes, she is gone, with not so much as a trace of her presence left, except for the writing on the wall: TOODLES, BITCH ~Teehee!
- Aw, frak, I forgot what green my paint was! Bluh, now I'm gonna be stuck with that...
- Hi. Um... that's all. For now. ~Yargh, Son Of Blargh, Heir to the Infernal Throne.
- What is it about the jimberjams that makes it so they cannot be rendered? I believe in equality of the jimberjam, let them be released unto the highest of renderings! ~skyflower
- No idea what you just said but "jimberjams" is an awesome word.
- SAIKIN OSEN NII KAKKATE! - Landorkus
- ...omae wa mo shindeiru? Sorry. I'm bad with Japanese. :P
- You don't know me. How unfortunate. - Bio Safety
- Remember the code!!! 32 gravel, 18 pineapple'
- Good to know when I need to crack a safe open with stuff I can find at my local Target...
- Pants. That is all. ~ A Stray Bard
- I can safely say I had to deal with a double-clicking mouse a year or two ago. Wasn't fun, but glad to meet another troper! NES
- Luckily I have a new one, I just haven't quite set it up for my big computer yet. But once I get off my butt, I'll replace it. :]