⌘ Hi, I'm Tre. This is my page, but you already knew that. I'm twenty, black, autistic, a college student at the University of Kentucky, a radio DJ, male enough (he/his and they/them pronouns are both fine), a writer, a technology junkie, a purveyor of platformers, and a pop culture aficionado. I also make Electronic Music as Trevor Whatevr, with five EPs and three albums under my belt. My radio show is called Whatevr Works, and it airs on WRFL-FM on Tuesdays from 4-6pm Eastern Time. I like to play things in the general realm of the electronic, though pop, rock and hip-hop is also welcome as long as there are synthesizers. Most of my web presence beyond TVT is over on Tumblr at Trespeak, a mess of memes and nonsense that's become my Internet home. I also run a proper blog called the Tremulous One, which is basically just a place for me to ramble about things. I had a novel series in the works, but at this point in time it's kind of dead (though I'm not ruling out the possibility of coming back to it). I was a Troper (initially joining in March 2010 as Trerox, dropping the "rox" that July), then I wasn't, and now I am again. I left because I was bored with the site, but the time away gave me enough distance that I felt like coming back to see how things evolved would be worth it. Drop me a line!
open/close all folders
my avatar machine
The pride and joy of my old page, my avatar machine! Back from the dead (or Darth Wiki, as it were) because I missed it, now with updated pics. :D (Click the folder to turn it on/off.)nyerp
works and other things I love
- The Big Ones: Tiny and Big, Rayman, Regular Show, Scott Pilgrim (and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World), Foster's, The Iron Giant, Bravest Warriors, Adventure Time, Eureka Seven, Homestuck and Pickle and Peanut
- The Amazing World of Gumball
- Bee and Puppycat, The Binding of Isaac, BioShock Infinite, Borderlands, BoJack Horseman, Breaking Bad, Burnout
- Daft Punk, deadmau5, Death Cab for Cutie, Death Note, Destiny, DJ Hero, Davies-era Doctor Who, Does It Offend You, Yeah?
- Garry's Mod, Gravity Falls, Gurren Lagann, Gunshow (particularly The Anime Club)
- Harry Potter, He Is A Good Boy
- Kill la Kill
- LCD Soundsystem, LittleBigPlanet
- Marvel Cinematic Universe, Mirror's Edge, Monsters University, The Muppets
- Neon Genesis Evangelion, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
- Conan O'Brien, Orange Is the New Black, Over the Garden Wall
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Problem Sleuth
- Rick and Morty, Rock Band
- Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row IV, Scud the Disposable Assassin, Soul Eater, seasons 1-3 ofSpongeBob and the movies, SSX, Steven Universe, Stick It To The Man!, Sweeney Todd
- Quentin Tarantino, Team Fortress 2, Tearaway, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Turbo (and FAST too)
- The Underland Chronicles, Undertale
- Wakfu, Weezer
Pages I've launched or Entry Pimped
Don't trip over the tropes
- Autism: Better believe it.
- Asexual: Somewhere in the relative area; I'm not completely dismissive of having a relationship with a lady at some point, but it isn't a priority of mine.
- Black and Nerdy: An example for the textbooks.
- Characterization Marches On: Before I left TVT I was pretty much "that gonzo self-promoting writer dude" and had a tendency to play up my weirder traits; getting older and having taken a break gave me a bit of time to evolve and move past that, though. (I still self-promote, of course, but not to a point where it could be considered a defining character trait as it was before.)
- Extraverted Nerd: -shrug- Maybe? (At the very least I'm not the Urkelian stereotype this implies.)
- Fan Nickname: Not really a fan type of thing, but my Rayman fanaticism gave rise to the nickname Treman with my friends. It stuck.
- I Have Many Names: Most of which are variants of the names Trevor or Tre, neither of which is my legal name but both of which I identify with anyway.
- Lovable Nerd: Hopefully.
- Must Have Caffeine: I'm a twentysomething in the 2010s. This is pretty much a given.
- Myers-Briggs: I'm an INFP.
- Proud to Be a Geek: Embrace the nerdery!
- Put on a Bus: I took a two-year sabbatical from the site between mid-2012 and 2014, coming back during the summer of that year.
- Self-Deprecation: Old habits die hard.
- Shout-Out: Frequently pop up in both my works and my overall presentation.
- Writer's Block: My biggest foe.
Tropes about my music have been moved to Trevor Whatevr.
and some quick things before you go