- Age: 21
- Gender: Male
- Relationship Status: Single
- Location: Eastern Washington
- Occupation: College student
- Political Views: Moderate-Liberalism (with an emphasis on egalitarianism, and a dash of anarchism)
- Religious Views: Hinduism (Sect: Vaishnavism)
- Philosophical Views: Existential/moral nihilism (along with some fatalism and some traditional existentialism)
As the title kindly informed you, I'm Space Wolf
. What is there to say about me? Let's see... I write A LOT, and I'm deeply philosophical. I don't drink, and I don't do drugs, mostly because I fear that partaking in either will effect my creative process. I consider myself to be Chaotic Neutral
. I like nature, but I'd prefer to live in the city. I don't really believe in astrology, but monkeys and lions are inherently awesome, so when the debate comes up as to which zodiac sign is the best, I'm bound to win. I like video games. I also enjoy reading, but I often don't have as much time for it as I'd like. I'm something of a Grammar Nazi
, but, when it comes to ranting at people for it, I've relaxed quite a bit. Just do me a favor, and don't blend all of your sentences into one, without any punctuation.
I've created a couple of trope pages, but I spend more time on WMGs and character pages. If you ever see a particularly long, complicated WMG, you're likely looking at one of my brain-children.
And, no, I've never read Space Wolf
. Before I became a troper, I didn't even know that it was a thing. Also, I'm not as into wolves as you'd think
. I'm really more of a monkey guy
If you'd like to vandalize, go to my wall.
- Allergic to Routine: As a result of constantly living in a boring environment…
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder: I often have quite a few side-projects.
- Berserk Button: If you spout bigotry, I will be rather unhappy.
- Big Eater
- Black Comedy: My humor is rather dark. But that's not very surprising, is it?
- Blue and Orange Morality: My views on morality are extremely complex.
- Brilliant, but Lazy
- Byronic Hero
- Camp Straight: It's downplayed. I have some metrosexual tendencies, but they're not extremely obvious.
- Chaotic Neutral
- City Mouse: To an extent… Beofore attending college, I lived in the country, and I'd prefer to live in the city. However, that place does have its charms, sometimes…
- Consummate Liar
- The Cynic
- Deadpan Snarker: When it suits me. I used to be this all the time, but I got addicted to it. I've been trying to "retire", because it turned me into a Jerk Ass.
- Darker and Edgier: My work is generally dark, cynical, and depressing.
- Dark Is Not Evil
- Friend to All Children
- Genre Savvy
- Grammar Nazi: I'm recovering from using this against people, but I still pride myself on my proper usage of grammar.
- Hipster: With some Emo personality traits, although I think that the terms, "indie" and "dark indie" are more accurate, as "hipster" usually bears the connotation of arrogance.
- Instant Waking Skills: This presents itself as my being a morning person, but also often contributes to my already-prevalent tendency to be an insomniac. As a result, I can sometimes be very tired.
- Manipulative Bastard
- Most Writers Are Male: I'm writing a book, and I'm male.
- Nice Guy: This may surprise you.
- Nice Hat: I like fedoras.
- No, You: I often do this for humor, especially when bored.
- Only Sane Man: I often feel like this.
- Perma Stubble: Usually… I can get it grow longer, but beards are harder to manage.
- Post Modernism: My work contains varying levels of this.
- The Philosopher
- Precision F-Strike
- Race Fetish: It's mild.
- Serial Tweaker: I can't ever seem to be okay with a single edit.
- Sophisticated as Hell
- Thread Necromancer: I have a habit of doing this. I make no apologies for it.
- An in-progress novel
- An in-progress Slenderblog, called Shattered Soul, which can be found here. It's a gradually-forming Myth Arc, which updates on a very irregular basis.
- An in-progress comic script