Obligatory "Why I'm Here" Statement
saffronpanther is a troper who was taken by the inviting nature of the tropes
, only to later find himself applying it to everything, including his own fanfiction, in a constructive manner
. That is, when it didn't confuse people
Nothing much to say honestly. I've just been a browser of the site for a while and finally decided to join. In addition, I make MS Paint fanart on deviantART
, attempt works on Fan Fiction Net
, and frequently contribute to Villains Wiki
. I also have a particular hatred
for the Sci-Fi Ghetto
, but that's neither here nor there.
My Created Pages
Tropes Affiliated with This Undeserving Troper
- Apologizes a Lot: Sorry, sorry, didn't mean to do that.
- Berserk Button: Hypocrisy, atrocious crimes, good works getting treated like dirt because they're not mundane fiction, making light of rape and suicide, Character Derailment...
- Furry Fandom: A skunk furry to be specific, but averting the asinine Smelly Skunk trope
- IntercontinuityCrossover/MassiveMultiplayerCrossover: I have a weakness for crossovers which sometimes can even transcend my hatred of certain media.
- Nightmare Fetishist: Well, I am guilty of browsing Nightmare Fuel and Fridge Horror pages a lot. Growing up on horror fiction makes one intrigued in such things.
- Self-Deprecation: Check this out. I'm making a tropes list on a page hardly anyone looks at. My effort has not been in vain.
- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life: Like Villains Wiki, I just can't stop editing once I start. Unlike Villains Wiki, I can't just stop at one page. I will keep going and going and goingsomanypagessomanytabs...
Now, let's see what more we all can do here!