was a 2010 South Korean All-CGI Cartoon
produced by Designstorm Animation Studio and produced in English to promote the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa. Dreamkix
concerns the Sunny Farm F.C., a farmyard-based football/soccer team training hard and winning games in hopes of joining the Dream League, an international football organization that features many of the greatest football teams on Earth. Led by a Dachshund named Roy, this team of farmyard misfits learn to overcome their disadvantages and win games in the process. Although twenty-six episodes were produced, only eleven aired. It aired in English on the Disney Channel
- Adorkable: Roy, especially when he's particularly enthusiastic or around Rebecca
- The Beautiful Game: An entire series centered around it
- Cannot Spit It Out: Roy is this in regards to Rebecca, until the lucky peppers episode when he manages to score a dinner date with her to meet with merchandising personnel. The end of the episode implies a Relationship Upgrade for the two.
- Cats Are Mean: Peter, a Siamese cat rival of the Sunny Farm team, looks down on them and will take any opportunity he can get to knock them out of the football personnel's favor.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: DeSanctis the chicken and the team's second striker has short term memory problems-which sometimes make him forget his own teammates, or that he's even on a team
- Humanoid Female Animal: Rebecca is noticeably more human-like (and taller) than her teammates, even sporting a Furry Female Mane when most other female characters lack it
- Hypocritical Humor: Many of the team members side with Rebecca in her skepticism about Garcia's family's "lucky peppers". However, they all eat them when their curiosity gives in, which leads to unfortunate side effects for all of them.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Byrne
- Maniac Monkeys: One rival team had several spider monkeys who'd physically impede the Sunny Farm team's progress, even in blatant displays like covering Roy's eyes and trying to drag George down. Yet they are apparently not committing fouls because they're deemed "too small and weak to really physically assault anyone".
- Pig Man: George
- Ragtag Football Team of Misfits: At first, Roy and his team aren't the best players due to a multitude of physical disadvantages and personality clashes. But when the going gets tough, they manage.
- Raised by Wolves: In Byrne's case, it's quite literal as his adoptive parents are wolves. It explains a lot of his tough and surly demeanor.
- Shout-Out: The white rabbit member of the team is named Alice.
- Team Mom: Emily, the team's manager and owner, sometimes assumes this role, most notably when she tries to get the team to cooperate and help DeSanctis.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: The team starts out with personality clashes that make things difficult. This particularly pertains to Roy and Byrne as Emily tries to get them to cooperate.
- Toilet Humor: The "lucky peppers" grown by Garcia's family have unpleasant side effects for those who ingest them, but are not accustomed to them. One of said side effects is constant farting, which Roy finds out the hard way when he eats a pepper before a dinner with Rebecca and the official merchandising designer.
- Violent Glaswegian: Byrne the sheep definitely has shades of this, given his surly nature and Scottish accent.
- World of Funny Animals