Tropers / Plumbum
(Page under reconstruction due to outdatedness.)
- Name: Plumbum
- Age: 20
- Sex: Male.
- Personality: Plumbum is a mild-mannered Troper, often claiming to be the "the most reasonable person on the Internet". He enjoys to RP and cruise control on chill.
- History: Plumbum is a Troper, known mostly for his appearances on the Role Play district of the forums. Actually, that's kind of it. Plumbum isn't around as much as he always used to be. Still, he likes to be generally around and will occasionally throw his nose into an RP or two every now and again.
Is my SU okay? Can I join?
- The Salty Plovercast (cast member)
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Well, Plumbum can write well, but is often held back by motivational issues.
- Furry Fandom: Yep. As another Troper would put it, a "furvert". Bet you didn't know that.
- Grammar Nazi: Always uses proper grammar, even to the point of italicising work titles in Skype chats.
- Serial Tweaker: Will repeatedly alter posts and messages long after the fact, especially in the preservation of grammar.
- Ninja Editor: A symptom of the above. Usually lets people know. Usually.
- The Smart Guy: Even when not more intelligent, likes to act thusly. Takes time being verbose.
- Third-Person Person: Subverted. In spite of this page, Plumbum correctly refers to himself in first-person.
Plum deleted all his old vandalism so folks could put some more down. Then he found out nobody can add it anyway, so... his Troper page is bare!