That awkward moment when you realise your name leads to a Twilight fanfic. A decent one, no less.
Describe Luminosity here. No... not the fan fic.
So yeah, here we are. :3 I've been around this wiki for some small time, editing things, until i got registered because... well, i like having my own page. Selfish reason, but really as good as any. Don't judge. XD
I'm a random Russian person and a fanfic writer. My profile is here http://www.fanfiction.net/~lumiglacio
Tropes Associated with Luminosity The Person.
- Anti-Hero Substitute Loving a villain in a hero's costume without reforming. It's the twist and dissonance of the image that makes it work.
- Acceptable Breaks from Reality I don't poke at realism of something, unless it actually wants me to, or is just too much. :3
- Always Someone Better See the rival below.
- Ambiguous Gender I don't talk about it. Gender tells nothing about a person. And should not tell anyhing.
- Affably Evil I'm friendly. Trust me. *cute eyes*
- Apologizes a Lot Happens.
- Batman Gambit Love them.
- Berserk Button Forgetfulness of evil things the character has done. Basically, pity squeezes.
- Blood Knight If a video game allows it, excpect it to happen. Competitive too. I just enjoy victory a bit too much.
- Crazy-Prepared Keeping a pair of nunchuks in a closet. With a sticker: "Only use in case of Robot Ninja Lawyers invasion.
- Cute Kitten I love kittens :3
- Determinator Sat through that all by myself without someone to complain to. Does that count?
- Disproportionate Retribution Sometimes you just feel like throwing something that annoys you into the sun.
- Even Evil Has Standards I can like a lot of irredeemable characters. But when the plot forgets the evil of said characters and tries to genuenly make me think of them as tragic figures or heroes(not that kind), no. Just no. Won't happen.
- Evil Has a Bad Sense of Humor Both ways. Or maybe it's just self deprecation? You be the judge.
- Evil Laugh Practiced it.
- Hannibal Lecture The ultimate fate of people whom i'm... not very fond of.
- Hero Killer Be it a video game, roleplay, or pretty much anything, I'll enjoy a clash with heroes. Those too. Good challenge.
- Honor Before Reason In fighting games, I never use top-tier characters, even if they aren't actually broken and the game is well-balanced.
- I Have Many Names I pick a new name for everything. PSN tag/this site/every other forum/you name it.
- Impossibly Cool Weapon Batarangs. Someday i'll have a whole arsenal. :3
- Large Ham OUTRAGEOUS! It's in my tongue lately and it just won't come off. I don't mind though.
- Nostalgia Filter Subverted. I used to have it, not anymore.
- The Rival Have one in reality. I'm usually losing, so i'm this trope.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not Symbolic? "Luminosity" means self-awareness. It isn't symbolic though, i just like the word.
- Xanatos Gambit Just as planned :3
- Xanatos Roulette I'll tell what was planned as soon as i remember it.
Works i like
open/close all folders
- Too many to list. And to remember. Sorry.
Web Comics/Web Original
- Again, too many to list or remember. It's mostly mysteries though.
And many others i probably forgot to list.
Special mention goes to Higurashi and Umineko
. I do NOT support Shkanontrice
And I consider Our Confessions a case of classy R07 behavior
Things i'd rather not talk about.
I don't hate it. I just don't... enjoy it as much.
- Console Wars or PC vs Everything. I have a PS3 and i'm ok with it.
- Harry Potter I don't think of it as highly as many people do.
- Electronic Arts
- Street Fighter X Tekken On-disc DLC, Ultimate Defense Gem and such, and such.
- Devil May Cry Reboot. I agree with the Fan Dumb. Although the only DMC i liked was 3. DMC 1 had too much Resident Evil baggage, suffering from it's original purpose. DMC 2 was just boring. And DMC 4 too repetative(although fights vs Dante were awesomesauce) Update: Made my peace with it and enjoyed it. If only it didn't have that antagonistic John Romero marketing, it wouldn't get nearly as much hate.
- Mass Effect Part 3. You know what i'm talking about.
Special mention for that category: I think Sonic Generations
has resurrected the Sonic series. But i don't like to talk about some other installments. I'm with Fan Dumb
Phew, i think that'd be all.
- Not all, my good man. You forgot the Vandalism Section, an all-encompassing section dedicated to those tropers who like to scribble a message onto your page. Also, first. Inhopelessguy
- -scribble scribble scribble- And now I have written on your page. I hope that you can forgive my insolence. :P ~ Dark Confidant
- -Puts drawing on wall- And I decorated your wall, too! DiurnalBrocolli